Lasting Impact Speech Therapy (L.I.S.T.)’s vision is to provide services that are uniquely individualized so each client has the ability to exceed in communication.
At L.I.S.T. we provide services for a variety of disorders such as language, cognition, speech sound disorders, fluency, swallowing, and much more!
Curious about the benefits?
Not sure if you benefit from speech-language services, no problem. Contact Lasting Impact Speech Therapy and we will provide a Free 20-minute consultation to determine if Lasting Impact Speech Therapy is the right fit for your needs.
Dr. Shaverra Jones
Licenses & Certifications
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech-Language Pathology
- Certified PESL Instructor
- California State Licensure
- North Carolina State Licensure
- South Carolina State Licensure
- SC Teacher Certification
- PECS Level 1 trained
- CPI certified
- CPR certified
- Jones, S., Lewis, C. (2018, February) Beyond Cycles and Minimal Pairs: Multiple Oppositions Approach. South Carolina Speech-Language Hearing Association, Charleston, SC.
- Jones, S., Lewis, C. (2019, April) Beyond Cycles and Minimal Pairs: Multiple Oppositions Approach. National Black Association for Speech-Language and Hearing , Charlotte, NC.
- Jones, S., Lewis, C. (2019, August) Beyond Cycles and Minimal Pairs: Multiple Oppositions Approach. Orange County Public Schools , Orlando, FL.
- Jones, S., Lewis, C. (2021, June) Beyond Cycles and Minimal Pairs: Multiple Oppositions Approach. Louisiana Speech-Language Hearing Association, virtual conference.
Teletherapy services are very similar to traditional face-to-face speech therapy services with the exception for the service delivery through a predetermined telecommunication platform.
Communication disorders have an impact on a person day to day. Speech therapy services can treat a wide range of disorders. It increases overall communication skills and self-confidence.
Are you missing out on job promotion, hard to understand, lack confidence, or struggle to communicate in social settings due to your accent? Accent modification services can enhance your communication skills, clarity, and confidence.
We provide speech and language services to all-ages.
We currently accept North Carolina Medicaid and Health Choice programs in addition to self-pay. We are not in-network with insurance companies at this time. We are an out of network insurance provider.
Upon request, we can provide you with an invoice to submit to your insurance company. We will also provide you any additional treatment documents needed to submit to your insurance provider. Check with your insurance provider in regards to coverage.
We currently provide services to Mecklenburg and surrounding counties including Carbarras, Gaston, and Lincoln.